hCG Training Program Agenda
The IAPAM’s hCG Training is a full day of non-stop learning from the industry’s leading hCG weight loss experts.
- 8:00am – Registration
- 8:30am – Using hCG for Rapid, Safe Weight Loss
- 12:00 – Lunch (provided for paying attendees only)
- 1:00pm – Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs (FDA Approved Pharmacology, VLCD/LCD, Ketogenic diet programs, Meal Replacements)
- 2:15pm – Weight Loss Pharmaceutical Options (B6/12, hCG, MEC)
- 3:30pm – Break
- 4:00m – The Final Step: Utilizing Laser Assisted lipolysis for Body Contouring
- 5:00pm – Reception
The IAPAM’s hCG Medical Weight Management Program includes:
- Physician Weight Management Practice Operational Manual
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms
- Listing on the IAPAM’s hCG Clinic website (conditions apply)
- Special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
- Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies
- Special Pricing for hCG
Part of the hCG session will include a comprehensive discussion with our experienced faculty and a pharmacist, giving you get latest information on offering hCG to your patients either through injection, sub-lingual, or nasal spray.
At the end of the program you will have a weight loss program that you can immediately start offering your patients.
Note: If only wish to register for the Friday Medical Weight Management Day you can also Download a registration form and fax it back to 1-866-284-9318