hCG Medical Weight Loss Training
IAPAM certified weight loss physicians have supervised over 33,000 patients to a successful and safe weight loss. To clarify the correct way to administer the Dr. Simeons hCG diet protocol, the IAPAM has added a special full day hCG Training for Weight Loss. This program is specifically designed for physicians, and covers the use of prescription hCG for weight loss, the required lab tests, diet protocol, and how to safely and effectively create a long term weight loss program for your patients. You will learn the same hCG weight loss program that your patients saw on the Dr. Oz Show. Join over 800 physicians who have successfully supervised over 33,000 patients on the IAPAM’s Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Protocol, making the IAPAM’s hCG diet protocol the most comprehensive and complete one available to physicians.
What makes the IAPAM’s Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Protocol the best in the industry is that it is taught by a faculty who operate hCG weight loss clinics, allowing you to learn from their experience! This is the most comprehensive medically supervised “hCG for weight loss” program in the world.
- Physician Weight Management Practice Operational Manual
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms
- Listing on the IAPAM’s hCG Clinic website (conditions apply)
- Special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
- Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies
- Special Pricing for hCG
Part of the hCG session will include a comprehensive discussion with our experienced faculty and a pharmacist, giving you get latest information on offering hCG to your patients either through injection, sub-lingual, or nasal spray.
At the end of the program you will have a weight loss program that you can immediately start offering your patients.
Receive the only internationally recognized Certification in hCG for Weight Loss available for physicians.
IAPAM hCG Protocol’s best practices, including:
- Detailed Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient hCG Package to offer your patients (hCG friendly recipes, DVD, food journal, tips)
- Phone scripts & call logs for your staff
- Legal/Insurance considerations, current FDA status
- Incorporating MIC injections with hCG.
- hCG ordering information and special pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- Attendees receive access to Medical Malpractice insurance from our exclusive provider.
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Metabolism testing as a profit center
- Laser assisted lipolysis
Physicians who attend the program can qualify to get listed as an approved IAPAM hCG Clinic.
- 8:00am – Registration
- 8:30am – Using hCG for Rapid, Safe Weight Loss
- 12:00 – Lunch (provided for paying attendees only)
- 1:00pm – Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs (FDA Approved Pharmacology, VLCD/LCD, Ketogenic diet programs, Meal Replacements)
- 2:15pm – Weight Loss Pharmaceutical Options (B6/12, hCG, MEC)
- 3:30pm – Break
- 4:00m – The Final Step: Utilizing Laser Assisted lipolysis for Body Contouring
- 5:00pm – Reception
What Physicians are Saying:
[The hCG Training was] Absolutely beneficial! I would (and will!) recommend this conference to any colleague interested in prescribing hCG. The business implementation and marketing strategies were all so helpful!” ~ Dr. K. Cole, MD
“I learned how to add a successful hCG program to my practice and start a whole new adventure. I actually learned the tools to get started. Wonderful, motivating, informative, specific, intellectual. The best seminar I have attended. Wish I had brought my office manager.” ~ Dr. J. Jackson, MD
“I’m most appreciative of the CD’s with all the forms, ads, and other info – all ready to be adapted and used immediately! An exceptional value for the money!” ~ Dr. Zgourides, MD
Who Should Attend?
Physicians, PAs, NPs and their staff who are looking to add medical weight management to their existing medical practice, medical spa, or start a weight loss center. Please note, you must be able to prescribe medications in order to provide hCG or prescription appetite suppressants.
Note: If only wish to register for the Friday Medical Weight Management Day you can also Download a registration form and fax it back to 1-866-284-9318