hCG Weight Loss Training
hCG Weight Loss Training Gives You a Competitive Edge
Part of a successful aesthetic medicine practice often includes offering a medically supervised weight loss program to your patients. Over 66% of adults over 20 are overweight, so a majority of your patients fit into this category, and have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight with trendy diets and retail treatments.
To help healthcare providers help their overweight and obese patients, the IAPAM has added a special session on Medical Weight Management.
The IAPAM program is by far the most comprehensive hCG weight loss training available to physicians anywhere in the world. Included in the program:
IAPAM hCG Weight Loss Training Protocols & best practices, including:
- Detailed Program Protocols
- Patient selection criteria
- Common medical contraindications
- Consent forms, medical history forms
- Patient hCG Program book to offer your patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips)
- Legal/Insurance considerations, current FDA status
- hCG ordering information and special pricing
- Special hCG Facebook discussion forum
- VLCD/LCD diet programs
- Meal replacement diet programs
- Ketogenic based diet programs
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss
- Using prescription appetite suppressants in weight loss
- Laser assisted lipolysis
With medical weight loss, there is no one program fits all solution, so we’ll teach you the most effective weight loss programs for you to match with the right patient.
What makes the IAPAM’s hCG Protocol the best in the industry is that it’s taught by a faculty who’ve actually done the hCG Protocol themselves! They will educate you on both sides of the program, being the healthcare provider and the patient.
There is no other program like this in North America!
Members also receive phone support after the program is completed, and your patients will be able to join the IAPAM’s patient support groups for long term support.
The IAPAM’s Medical Weight Management Program includes:
- Weight Management Practice Operational Manual
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms
- Special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program
- Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips and Strategies
- Special Pricing for hCG
IAPAM membership entitles you to access to 7 obesity related AMA CAT1 CME/CEUs.
For more information, or to register, please visit our hCG Weight Loss program web page or call 1-800-219-5108 x708