hCG Weight Loss Training for Physicians
The IAPAM’s hCG Physician Weight Loss Program offers physicians all the tools and training they need to add hCG for Weight Loss to their practices, and now includes NEW Weight Loss Clinic resources, including: waiting room and patient presentations.
IAPAM’s hCG Weight Loss Training Gives Physicians a Complete Solution
The IAPAM’s full day hCG training is the best hCG Physician Training available in North America, and is the only medical weight loss training approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM. The IAPAM’s program continues to cover:
- A detailed overview of the exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol & best practices;
- Understanding of VLCD/LCD diet programs;
- Patient selection criteria;
- Common medical contraindications;
- Current FDA status & requirements;
- Legal/Insurance considerations and special access to hCG Medical Malpractice Insurance Program;
- Enhanced Weight Loss Practice Advertising & Marketing Tips &Strategies.
Registrants also receive the following program resources:
- Patient hCG Program book to offer patients (hCG friendly recipes, food journal, tips);
- Weight Management Practice Operational Manual;
- Patient Charting Forms, Medical History & hCG Consent Forms; and
- Special Pricing for hCG and Meal Replacement ProductsThe hCG and Weight Loss Patient
IAPAM’s hCG Waiting Room Presentation
Presentations can be customized by each physician for their practice. This presentation offers hCG patients an overview of hCG and the Exclusive IAPAM hCG Protocol: what it is, how it works, plateaus, phases, etc. This presentation allows physicians to concisely cover all aspects of the protocol with their patients – it is a significant time saver for physicians and their staff.
Equally, the IAPAM’s hCG Waiting Room Presentation is a unique tool that clinics can customize and present in their wait rooms. This presentation offers a wealth of information on hCG, the IAPAM hCG protocol, and weight management strategies. It also includes an overview of “worst foods” for weight management participants. The presentation is both informative and eye-opening to potential patients.
Marketing and Persuasion Assets
Finally, the IAPAM’s hCG Training program now includes enhanced marketing and advertising samples. Examples of proven promotional resources, such as “postcards” and print advertisements are showcased as part of the “Business of Weight Management” portion of the IAPAM’s hCG Training.
More Detailed Information
For more information, or to register, call 1-800-219-5108 x708